POSITION/TITLE: Business Manager (FT)
REPORTS TO: General Manager
High precision tooling and machining services company seeks a financial business manager to join our growing team. Primary responsibility is to oversee the financial health of the organization. Successful candidate will have knowledge of financial accounting, excellent communication skills, and will be a motivated team player with a high technical aptitude to guide long-term growth of the organization. Candidate will demonstrate the company core values, People, Integrity, and Excellence, in all aspects of their assigned duties and responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, AP/AR, general ledgers, banking, insurance and other transactions.
- Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement.
- Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company.
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports; assist accountant for quarterly review and yearend tax preparation.
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company.
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
Perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
- Required: Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, or finance with at least two years business experience.
- Strong knowledge of accounting practices and procedures.
- Strong technical skills with proficiency in MS Office. Experience with JobBoss software a plus.
- Must have excellent communication, organizational skills and maintain confidentiality.
- Must be able to work cooperatively with others in a team environment.
- Must be detail-oriented, meets standards for accuracy and completeness.
- Ability to interpret data and provide informed recommendations.