POSITION/TITLE: Inspection Specialist
REPORTS TO: Production Manager
LOCATION: St. Michael, MN
High precision micro component company seeks an Inspection Specialist to help support continued growth. Primary responsibility is to conduct quality control activities on small medical-related components. Successful candidate will demonstrate the company core values People, Integrity, and Excellence, in all aspects of their assigned duties and responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process product according to work instructions:
- Clean parts after production
- Perform visual and dimensional inspection of parts using microscopes and hand tools
- Document quality data and additional pertinent information during processes
- Ensure calibration and proper use of measurement equipment
- Assist quality technicians and machine operators as needed
- Load and unload fixtures as needed
- Work with managers and others to complete projects in a safe and timely manner
- Exceptional housekeeping is practiced
Employee will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed, or assigned.
- Required: Dependable and maintain good attendance
- Required: Excellent attention to detail
- Preferred: Experience working with microscopes
- Work cooperatively with others in a team environment
- Ability to work with small, delicate parts.
Nanotech Precision LLC is a work environment that promotes quality and personal growth. Qualified candidates may email a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.