POSITION/TITLE: Process Engineer
REPORTS TO: Operations Manager
High precision machining services company seeks a process engineer to develop and optimize processes for 5 axis laser equipment to produce micro features on components. Successful candidate will have knowledge of process development, validation activities, advanced machining technology, design of experiments, and inspection methods.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Define, develop, and establish processes to operate advanced laser equipment from prototype development to volume production.
- Utilize DOE methodologies to establish capable processes
- Develop robust work-holding and fixtures
- Fully document processes to ensure compliance to customer requirements and internal procedures.
- Write technical work instructions for training and qualify personnel in 5 axis laser equipment operation in a production environment.
- Train personnel as required
- Take responsibility for equipment maintenance, troubleshooting, and reporting.
Employee will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
- Required: 4-year degree in engineering or related field of science
- Preferred: 2 to 5 years of manufacturing and CAD (Solidworks)/CAM (ESPRIT) software experience
- Familiarity of C++ programming and G code machine language
- Must be proficient with MS Office
- Must be familiar with ISO quality systems
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Effective communication, problem solving skills
Nanotech Precision, LLC is a work environment that promotes quality and personal growth. Visit our website at https://www.nanotechmn.com to learn more about our company. Qualified candidates may email a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.