POSITION/TITLE: Process Operator
REPORTS TO: Production Manager
High precision micro component company seeks a Process Operator to help support continued growth. Primary responsibility is to manufacture small medical-related components. Successful candidate will demonstrate the company core values, People, Integrity, and Excellence, in all aspects of their assigned duties and responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process product according to process control plans, prints and work instructions:
- Clean parts after production.
- Perform visual and dimensional inspection of parts using microscopes and hand tools.
- Document quality data and additional pertinent information during processes.
- Measure material and load into fixtures.
- Activate and run programs in CNC machine(s).
- Work with managers and others to complete projects in a safe and timely manner.
- Ensure that all processes are performed in a quality manner, taking responsibility for on-time delivery and minimizing any quality issues.
- Exceptional housekeeping is practiced.
Employee will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
- Must be familiar with use of microscopes.
- Required: Excellent attention to detail.
- Preferred: Medical assembly experience.
- Required: Dependable and maintain good attendance.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination skills.
- Ability to work with small, delicate parts.
- Work cooperatively with others in a team environment.
Nanotech Precision LLC is a work environment that promotes quality and personal growth. Visit our website at https://nanotechmn.com to learn more about our company. Qualified candidates may email a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.