POSITION/TITLE: Office Administrator
REPORTS TO: Office Manager and HR Coordinator
High precision tooling and machining services company seeks an office assistant to manage all daily activities of the office. Successful candidate will be knowledgeable in general office and human resource duties. Candidate will demonstrate the company core values, People, Integrity, and Excellence, in all aspects of their assigned duties and responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Perform general office work:
- Answer phones, process mail, and order supplies
- Scanning and merging files
2. Maintenance of purchase order system:
- Issue purchase orders for supplies and subcontractors
- Receive packing slips into system
3. Responsible for all aspects of job processing including:
- Set up new jobs
- Enter new customers
- Order material as needed
- Process paperwork/shipment of completed jobs
4. Assist with daily AR/AP tasks:
- Process weekly check run
5. Assist with HR administration:
- New hire documentation
- Benefits administration
- Assisting payroll
Employee will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
- Required: Associate’s degree in related field
- Preferred: Equivalent experience
- Adhere to highest standards of ethics, integrity, professionalism, sensitivity, and confidentiality.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office; JobBOSS experience a plus.
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
Nanotech Precision LLC is a work environment that promotes quality and personal growth. Qualified candidates may email a resume to: email@example.com.