POSITION/TITLE: Production Manager
REPORTS TO: Operations Manager
LOCATION: St. Michael, MN
A micro component company seeks a Production Manager to help support continued growth. Successful candidate will demonstrate Company core values with integrity, positive attitude, and a thorough knowledge of management and leadership in a manufacturing environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage and monitor all aspects of production
- Develop, communicate, and manage the production schedule, lead daily and weekly production meetings
- Schedule and oversee machine loading and preventative maintenance to maximize efficiency and utilization
- Manage lead times and effectively communicate with internal and external customers and vendors
- Assist sales personnel with project estimating of cost and lead times
- Lead production personnel
- Promote a culture of Excellence, prioritizing safety, product quality and on-time delivery
- Direct and lead all production personnel toward successful completion of projects
- Assess employee competency and arrange for necessary training
- Conduct employee performance reviews and complete performance and skills competency reports
- Focus on quality
- Achieve high customer satisfaction in accordance with established quality standards
- Work with quality teams to implement continuous improvement quality initiatives
Employee will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed, or assigned.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business Management, Operations Management, or Manufacturing Engineering; or, a minimum of 10 years manufacturing and leadership experience
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems
- Must have strong leadership skills, with excellent oral and written communication skills
- This position requires that the person be a highly organized, self-motivated individual who can manage multiple tasks and priorities
Nanotech Precision LLC is a work environment that promotes quality and personal growth. Visit our website at https://nanotechmn.com to learn more about our company. Qualified candidates may email a resume to: email@example.com.