POSITION/TITLE: Quality Engineer
REPORTS TO: Quality Manager
High precision micro component company seeks a Quality Engineer to help support continued growth. Successful candidate will have knowledge of quality systems, manufacturing and inspection methods, process design and statistical software, and will exhibit company core values People, Integrity and Excellence in all assigned duties and responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review, maintain, and improve existing quality activities. Establish new quality procedures as required.
- Assist in developing new product processes to transfer to manufacturing. Participate in risk management activities. Recommend equipment, tooling, and software.
- Assist with implementation of QMS for operational processes and procedures.
- Set inspection requirements, including identifying methods and sampling plans and assisting with designing inspection fixtures.
Employee will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
- Required: 4-year degree in engineering or related field of science.
- Preferred: 2 to 5 years of medical manufacturing experience.
- Must be proficient MS Office and statistical software.
- Must be familiar with ISO 9001 and ISO 13485.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Effective communication and technical writing skills.
Nanotech Precision LLC is a work environment that promotes quality and personal growth. Visit our website at https://nanotechmn.com/ to learn more about our company. Qualified candidates may email a resume to: email@example.com.